Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: AG eye surgery..any instructions?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone ever perform eye surgery on an AG? Can I get some guidance. I'd like to change the eyecolor of one of my girls.

    TIA,

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dionne,
    Hey! I know nothing about eye surgery, but I wanted to say hello! It's been a long time, and I'm glad you're back.
    Lindsey sends her love!
    Heather

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Heather!!

    It's good to be back.

    How's Lindsey? How did her makeover turn out?

    Congrats on the good deal you got on the new AGT!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Ann ( Kitschywoman) replaced an eye on her doll, Anastasia. I remember seeing detailed pictures of the steps of an eye transplant on this board, but I don't remember who posted it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by smoredrama:
    Hi Heather!!

    It's good to be back.

    How's Lindsey? How did her makeover turn out?

    Congrats on the good deal you got on the new AGT!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks! Lindsey is PUMPED to get a new sister. I am hoping she arrives soon. If I have to wait til next week on the postal service, I think I'll go nuts!

    Lindsey's makeover turned out really well-- after I sent her to the hospital! I gave up. I am really good at maintaining the hair, but I stink recovering the original state. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Even with the new head costs, the great deal you gave me still adds up to less than she goes for on eBay. I am soooooo extremely happy to have her rotten self here. Thank you so much!!!

    Here are links to her most recent pictures:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...1543196&idx=27

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...23176240&idx=4

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...3176240&idx=29

    The last one is how she is dressed right now.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 05, 2005 11:58 PM: Message edited by: jrtmom3274 ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You need to find a donor doll with the eyes you want. Search the archives for instructions on how to remove the old eyes and put in the new ones. It is major surgery...

    Taffy

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Taffy. I tried doing a search, but maybe I used the wrong words. I'll try again.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 06, 2005 09:26 AM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She (Lindsey) looks excellent, Heather!!

    Thanks for sharing your albums. There is so much in those that I am coveting right now. The minis that I got from you last year are still in the box! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I also loved the beach scenes, and I see you have a new family member-Linda. Is she Molly's friend? I have always loved your Ruthie, and her gorgeous hair!

    I've been on a kind of AG break, and I collected My Twinn dolls this summer. I am loving restoring the fixer-upppers.

    I have TD Kiana coming to visit Chicago next week so I am on the AG bandwagon again, and my girls are all excited to meet Kiana.

    TTYL,

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by judiaci:
    I think Ann ( Kitschywoman) replaced an eye on her doll, Anastasia. I remember seeing detailed pictures of the steps of an eye transplant on this board, but I don't remember who posted it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for reminding me about Kitsch. I forgot she performed eye surgery on Stasia.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *shortie*:
    I dont know anything about changing eyes either, but welcome back Dionne! Its so nice to see you posting again [img]smile.gif[/img] If you dont remember me it used to be rachie421, you still might not remember but thats alright, its nice to see ya here again!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! It seems as though a lot have changed their user names, but I'll get up to speed on who's who real soon. Thanks for the welcome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •